[Law24] Campbell Law Fall 2023 Negotiation Team Announcement

Matney, Mary A matney at campbell.edu
Mon Sep 25 10:57:17 EDT 2023

Campbell Law Family,

I am pleased to announce the Campbell Law Fall 2023 Negotiation Team. This semester, 18 students from the second and third-year classes participated in tryouts. I want to sincerely thank everyone who participated. Students who tried out successfully negotiated an employment contract between a new employee and an educational software corporation.

After an extensive and thorough evaluation process, we are very please to announce that the following students have been selected as members of the Campbell Law School Negotiation Team for the Fall 2023 semester:

  1.  Jake Blum
  2.  Nikkia Jacques
  3.  Rachel Jamroz
  4.  Brooke Lowery
  5.  Evey Morris
  6.  Brian Walsh

In addition to competing in the ABA Negotiations Competition this semester, we intend to compete in a sports-related negotiation competition in the Spring. A separate tryout will be held for that competition.

Please join me in congratulating the new members of the Campbell Law Negotiation Team!

Best regards,

Mary Ann Matney
Director of Competitive Advocacy
Phone: (919) 865-4481