[Law24] New listserv opportunity!

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 21 09:24:10 EDT 2023

Good morning!

We are excited to offer a new listserv opportunity for students interested in practicing in smaller communities in North Carolina and/or starting their own law firm when they graduate.  Any community outside of Wake or Mecklenburg County would generally qualify as a smaller community for the purposes of this listserv. Additionally, if you are interested in starting your own law firm, please join no matter where you want to practice.

We will use the listserv to share information and job and networking opportunities targeted to your interests and occasionally invite feedback to help us stay abreast of how we can best support you.

If you would like to join, please click here<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/wmehicx0obnfe8/> and fill out a short form.

Please sign up by Friday, September 29.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Thank you and have a good day!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood

Director of Career and Professional Development

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

(919) 865-4689

Personal Zoom Room: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/5492620183

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>

[cid:3a49e960-dd28-45ce-825c-58edb252b16b]