[Law24] OCI Bidding for Phase 2 CLOSES tomorrow at Noon - and some other reminders

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Thu Jul 20 10:15:27 EDT 2023

Good Morning,

Phase 2 Bidding CLOSES tomorrow at Noon. Do not miss out on the opportunity to engage with employers who practice in:

  *   Criminal Prosecution
  *   Claims of Innocence
  *   Family Law
  *   Civil Defense
  *   Business Law
  *   Estate Planning
  *   Criminal Defense
  *   Intellectual Property
  *   AND MORE!!

These employers are coming to meet YOU. We are here to review application materials and assist in any way we can.

As a reminder: If the interview is IN PERSON and you will not be in town, DO NOT bid for that employer. We have had several students ask if their in-person interview can be rescheduled or be done virtually. We can give you the employer's contact information so you can ask if they will accept your materials in another manner.

Thank you and good luck!

Best regards,
April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)
Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0>
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>
Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>
agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[cid:image001.png at 01D9BAF1.883F8850]