[Law24] Connections Mentorship Program-Registration and Information

Sherron, Megan West sherron at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:24:26 EDT 2023

Hello all!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!  I wanted to share some information on the upcoming year for the Connections Mentorship program.

Connections is our mentorship program we host in partnership with the Wake County Bar to offer guidance in the legal profession to soon to be attorneys. Campbell Law third-year students are eligible to participate if you are in good academic standing.

We will host a social at Vita Vite on Wednesday, August 16 at 5:30 pm to learn more about the program.  I hope you will join us for refreshments and fun (even if you know you want to participate already)!  You can register for that event here: https://bit.ly/MentorshipAugust23

Also, if you know you want to join in the program, please go ahead and create your profile on MentorcliQ.  This profile will help me match you with your mentor.  It is helpful to me to have as many people as possible register to make sure we have the right mentors in place before the program starts!  You can do that here<https://campbelllaw.mentorcliq.com/enroll/campbell-law-connections-mentorship-program>.

In the meantime, if you have questions, please reach out!  Enjoy your summer and I will see you soon!

Dean Sherron

Megan West Sherron
Assistant Dean of External Relations
Campbell Law School
(919) 865-5875 Office | (828) 506-8964 Cell
sherron at campbell.edu<mailto:sherron at campbell.edu>