[pt2025] Peds SIG Meeting Recap

Joyner, Jillian jctutterrow0305 at email.campbell.edu
Tue May 30 11:32:21 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came, we really appreciate the interest and
support from our cohorts!

Attached below is the PowerPoint from today's meeting with all of the
information we covered. If you have any questions please reach out to me!

Here listed are the positions available to the first years if you have
interest in beginning a class of 2025 board. You would be working with the
current board and eventually taking over as we leave for terminal clinicals
next spring! If you have any interest in a position or want more
information please email me to start an election process or be invited to a
meeting to hear more about being a board member:

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Social Media Chair

Also attached is the form sent out from the previous email, please fill it
out so we can see what everyone is interested in or if anyone has ideas
for other projects!

https://forms.gle/s5i3e1NUAW2eagLx7

Thanks again and see you at the Lunch and Learn (more info to come)!
Jillian
--
*Jillian T. Joyner*
Doctorate of Physical Therapy Student