[pt2025] Student Orgs, Start Submitting Payment Link requests now if you can, please!

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Thu Jun 1 13:46:47 EDT 2023

Attention: Any students in a student organization

Hi!
You may or may not be aware, but I am going on military leave shortly, and will be gone July-October and will not have access to phone or email for at least the first 8.5 weeks. I would like to make a small request to make the load a little lighter for our office in my absence. If you anticipate a payment link that can be made now, please do so, so I can take care of that before I leave (for example: bake sales/jeans days). I am leaving my duties in very capable and trained hands, but I want to make their and your lives easier in my absence.

Thank you in advance!

Be Well,

*Please know that I will be on military leave 7/11-10/31. If you foresee communication needs with me during that time, please inform me ASAP*

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Air National Guard | Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

Make an appointment with me<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/5210801/schedule>

phone: 910-814-5693

[cid:01a41846-3dc4-42a6-8200-862029bd2465]             [cid:50a5dc0a-d04d-4291-b01a-3d32ae161053]

 [cid:3855fda7-edf0-48a4-87c0-0fe9c340de62]