[pt2025] Wear Red for Women Day!

Kwiatkowski, Rose prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 24 16:41:15 EST 2023

Hi everyone!

I hope that everyone is having a great week so far. As some of you may
know, February is American Heart Month. During the month, the American
Heart Association holds different events to raise awareness for
cardiovascular disease and stroke prevention. One of these events is
National Wear Red for Women Day to raise awareness specifically for women's
heart health. So to get involved, I partnered with Dr. K Green to host a *Wear
Red Day* event for the DPT program. The event will be held on *Friday,
February 3rd* nationwide. To do our part, we have planned a Wear Red
competition, 3rd year Heart Health Kahoot review, and a 1-mile walk. My
hope is to shed more light on the prevalence of cardiovascular disease as
well as educate on the risk factors associated with CVD. If anyone has any
questions or wants to help with the event please feel free to reach out! I
hope to all see you all in Red!

Best regards,

--
Rose Brock Kwiatkowski, SPT