[pt2025] Pro Bono T-shirt link

Atkins, Timothy tcatkins0501 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 20 14:23:03 EST 2023

Update on the shirts. A few individuals have asked about the style of the
shirt. The shirt will be a cotton blend, 50/50. Also the wording on the
back will be one line across instead of the two in the picture.

Thank you,

*Timothy Atkins, SPT*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student, Class of 2023
Campbell University
CU Pro Bono Clinic | Treasurer
CU DPT Neuro SIG | President