[pt2025] Pro Bono T-shirt link

Atkins, Timothy tcatkins0501 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 15 10:53:09 EST 2023

Hello all,

As promised, I am updating everyone about the Pro Bono T-shirts Fundraiser.
I have placed the link to purchase the shirts below. The shirts are $20
dollars each and again the proceeds will go back into the Pro Bono Clinic.
Please have purchases completed by *Friday, February 24th *end of day. You
do not have to have participated in Pro Bono to buy a shirt. Currently the
T-shirts are planning to be picked up the week of March 13th. I have
attached an image of what the t-shirts will look like. Please reach out if
you have any questions

igfn.us/form/f7DYeg

Best Regards,

*Timothy Atkins, SPT*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student, Class of 2023
Campbell University
CU Pro Bono Clinic | Treasurer
CU DPT Neuro SIG | President