[pt2025] SWAP "office hour"- physical wellness

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Apr 26 09:14:16 EDT 2023

Happy Wednesday CPHS!

My name is Marisa Hurst and I am a first year physician assistant student
and I am a member of the CPHS Student Wellness Ambassador Program (SWAP).
For my "office hour" this semester, I wanted to focus on physical wellness.
This *Monday, May 1st from 6-7pm, *I will be collaborating with campus
recreation to host "Let's Move CPHS"! I invite you to join us in *sculpt and
tone*, a pilates-based class taught by @Mariah Helms
<mahelms0104 at email.campbell.edu>! Please sign up here
<https://www.imleagues.com/spa/fitness/9ssAVIikttcNll8dA8fxvg==/viewevent?eventId=4073334>
if
you want to join!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Marisa Hurst
[image: Let's Move cphs!.png]
--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu