[pt2025] SNPhA & PRIDE in Healthcare - Guest Speaker 4/20/23

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Apr 13 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Hello, CPHS!

Please join SNPhA & PRIDE in Healthcare as we host our guest speaker,
Melissa Bailey on *Thursday, April 20th at 5:00 pm in Harris Teeter Lecture
Hall*. Food will be provided, please sign up
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yJqlbEWUXWY53-Z6WwyRqnWCYDo0xoIzlSUsWP8jWJM/edit?usp=sharing>
no
later than Tuesday, April 18th, at 12:00 pm.

Bailey is the owner of Peace and Serenity Partners in Parenting, which is
the first Queer and Person of Color owned Doula Agency in North Carolina.
We hope to "CU" at our meeting to learn how healthcare providers can play a
role in providing more competent care pertaining to diverse birthing
experiences.

Regards,

--
Alexis T. Davis