[pt2025] Wellness Wednesday

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Apr 12 09:46:42 EDT 2023

Happy Wednesday CPHS!

My name is Marisa Hurst and I am a first year physician assistant student
and I am a member of the CPHS Student Wellness Ambassador Program (SWAP).
For this Wellness Wednesday, I wanted to draw your attention to *academic
wellness*.

Academic/ intellectual wellness focuses on how we can grow our minds. With
each and every one of us being in intense graduate-level courses, we know
we are growing our minds every day.

Campbell offers many resources to assist on expanding our academic
wellness, both are linked via QR code in the infographic below. Academic
support services
<https://www.campbell.edu/students/student-success/academic-support-services/>
offers
tutoring, academic skill building and course support. CU Succeed
<https://cphs.campbell.edu/student-experience/graduate-student-affairs/academic-services/>
offers
one on one and group tutoring for CPHS students, led by CPHS student
tutors. Click here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/180KTYrSrRz4ykPi60UTAo9kClZGjxRGv/view> to
see the current CPHS tutors, and step-by-step instructions on how to
schedule tutoring sessions through the CU Succeed blackboard page.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or my other fellow SWAP
ambassadors if you need any assistance. You can also contact our faculty
advisors @Staffaroni, Kathleen A <staffaroni at campbell.edu> @Brown, Ian S
<ibrown at campbell.edu>  with questions as well!

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you always put your wellness
first.

Best,
Marisa Hurst
[image: SWAP Weekly Wellness TEMPLATE.png]

--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu