[pt2025] :.Wellness Wednesday.:

Padronaggio, Marisa mapadronaggi1008 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Apr 5 11:40:56 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

My name is Marisa Padronaggio and I am a first-year Pharmacy student as
well as a Student Wellness Ambassador. For this Wellness Wednesday, I
wanted to draw your attention to Financial Wellness.

Financial wellness is the ability to manage your bills and expenses, pay
your debts, plan for emergencies, and plan long-term financial goals. Every
one of us wants financial security, myself included.

Several factors can influence our financial wellness, the most obvious and
relatable being school attendance, but it is not limited to this. Other
factors that can impact our financial wellness are car payments, apartment
leases, food, gas, leisurely activities, etc. The amount of things
affecting our financial wellness can be overwhelming and that is okay. You
are not alone.

There are many resources in Campbell that can assist in developing a plan
for financial wellness. There are scholarships, financial aid, and Student
Financial Services among others.

The process of developing a financial plan can be both mentally and
physically exhausting. For assistance, consider utilizing Tips and Tricks
<https://news.campbell.edu/articles/coffee-with-kevin-mills-tips-and-tricks-for-networking/>
with
Business School Graduate Assistant Kevin Mills (gabusiness2 at campbell.edu),
and the CPHS Student Relief Fund
<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/cphs-student-relief-form/> for unexpected
emergency costs.

If you need someone to talk to, please consider using the free Student
Assistance program, MyGroup
<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>, as well
as the other resources included in the attached flyer.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you always put your wellness
first.

All the best,

--
*Marisa Padronaggio*