[Pt2024] Very Important - remember to use the new Exxat Prism V4 Portal

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Wed Oct 11 13:55:44 EDT 2023

Reminder and Recap - Cohort of 2024 Instructions for completing required compliance items including Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check (CBC)

PLEASE READ as it is very important that you use the new system Exxat Prism V4 Portal

DO NOT COMPLETE ANY OF THIS LIST BEFORE December 1, 2023:

  *   Use the new Exxat PRISM V4 platform to request background and drug screening and to complete all required compliance items
     *   Use the email invitation you received to gain access or the following link https://steps.exxat.com
     *   Save this link in your bookmarks (DO NOT USE your old EXXAT V3 PORTAL)
  *   If the new system locks you out where you are unable to access your documents, your annual subscription is up and needs to be submitted
     *   Do not pay if it does not state $35 (let me know if it is not the correct fee)

  *   If you request a screening by mistake in old Exxat Portal V3, you will NOT receive a refund
  *   If you have any issues with ordering backgrounds and drug screens, you can either use the ? help option or chat lines at the top of your compliance screen or email v4support at exxat.com<mailto:v4support at exxat.com>
  *   All documents should have been migrated from the old V3 system, but If you need a document that was not carried over to V4 and you are unable to gain access to your old Exxat, please reach out to me and I will be able to forward it to you.

Requirement
Instructions
Due Date
Year Subscription Fee
Annual subscription due to Exxat https://steps.exxat.com
Fall 2023
Flu Vaccine
Complete annual flu vaccine
January 15, 2024
Tdap
Completed in the last 10 years.  If the 10 year mark occurs during April - November 2024, please complete an updated vaccine by January 15, 2024
January 15, 2024
Criminal Background Check (CBC)
Login to PRISM  https://steps.exxat.com  to pay and activate your Universal Background check. If you have trouble or questions, please contact v4support at exxat.com<mailto:v4support at exxat.com>.
January 15, 2024

This can take several weeks.  Order between December 1 - December 31.
Drug Screen
Login to PRISM https://steps.exxat.com  to pay and activate your Universal Background check. If you have trouble or questions, please contact v4support at exxat.com<mailto:v4support at exxat.com>.

January 15, 2024

This can take several weeks.  Order between December 1 - December 31.
TB Test (PPD)
Either a 2-step PPD or a QuantiFERON gold blood test is acceptable. 2-Step testing can be completed at the student health center, select local drug store or your provider.
i.                     A 2-step PPD testing requires the student to have a Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) administered and then read within 48 - 72 hours and administered and read a second time within 48-72 hours, with the two administrations typically occurring 1-4 weeks after the first PPD (4 separate appointments to be scheduled around class time).
ii.                   If you choose to have a QuantiFERON gold blood test instead of the 2-step PPD (it does cost a little more but saves you time in not having to schedule 4 separate appointments).
iii.                 If a student has had a positive TB test in the past, a copy of a chest x-ray report performed in the last two years can be uploaded. Also, complete and submit the annual screening with TB symptom questionnaire.
January 15, 2024

Compliance Training
(CPI)
You will receive an email from the Co-DCEs with information to complete training for the NEW version of the CPI.
See email for due date
CPR

  *   CPR class on Campus - Tuesday, February 27, 2024 12:45-5 pm
  *   Must be the Basic Life Support (BLS Provider) for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED)) from American Heart Association ONLY.
  *   Upload front and back of the card or copy of the certificate.
  *   Enter completion date as issue date mentioned on the card / certificate.
Enter expiration date as 2 years from the completion date.
March 8, 2024

CPR class on Campus - Tuesday, February 27, 2024
Room 319 Time:  12:45 pm - 5 pm
$45 per student (Exact Change)

Please email the following statement back to me by 5 pm Friday, October 13.

I will use the new Exxat PRISM V4 portal.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Education Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:Cell 919.291.2424|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Suite 318
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.