[Pt2024] Phi Delta Chi Lasagna Dinner for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Collier, Kristina klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 29 14:15:33 EDT 2023

Good afternoon CPHS,

This is a final reminder that Phi Delta Chi, will be holding our
Lasagna *Dinner
*this *Friday, March 31st from 5:00-7:00pm* at Memorial Baptist Church (271
Leslie Campbell Avenue). The cost for a tray is $10, and includes a slice
of lasagna, garlic bread, salad, dessert, and a drink. Tickets may be
purchased online <https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/4338gw?vid=xk7sb> until
Thursday, March 30th at 11:59pm.  All proceeds received will be donated to *St.
Jude* *Children's Research Hospital**.*

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!

[image: PDC Lasagna Flyer.2.png]
--

*Kristina L. Collier*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | PharmD
*Email: *klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu