[Pt2024] Phi Delta Chi Lasagna Dinner for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Collier, Kristina klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 21 13:15:50 EDT 2023

Good afternoon CPHS,

On behalf of *Phi Delta Chi*, we would like to invite you to our
*Lasagna Dinner*, all proceeds of which will be donated to *St. Jude*
*Children's
Research Hospital**.* The event will take place Friday, March 31st, from
5:00 - 7:00 pm at Memorial Baptist Church, which is at 271 Leslie Campbell
Avenue. You will have the option to either dine in or take your food to go.

The cost for a tray is $10, and includes a slice of lasagna, garlic bread,
salad, dessert, and a drink. Tickets may be purchased online at
https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/4338gw?vid=xk7sb

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!

[image: PDC Lasagna Flyer.2.png]

--

*Kristina L. Collier*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | PharmD
*Email: *klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu