[Pt2024] PASA Percentage Night

Montgomery, Caroline crmontgomery0129 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 28 08:43:05 EDT 2023

Happy Tuesday,

I hope you all are having a great start to the week. If you need a break
from studying today, *PASA *is having a Percentage Night at Kicking Camel
in Coats from *4-10*. Make sure to tell your waiter that you are here to
support PASA. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Hope to CU there!

Thank you for your support,

*Caroline Montgomery*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
Professional Alumni Student Association | President
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter| WAL
In-Clinic Rx | Pharmacy Intern