[Pt2024] NCODA: Be The Match

Alcindor, Amber analcindor0905 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 27 15:53:28 EDT 2023

Good Day,

I hope this email finds you well. *NCODA* will be hosting a *Be The Match
Drive *on* March 29th from 12pm to 4pm*. We will be located in *Maddox Hall
and the Student Union* to raise awareness on marrow transplantation. There
is a *volunteer* opportunity where you can receive *Community Service (CS)
hours for PPD *for working the event. The link to sign up can be found *HERE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14HYWs40-BKr_DQrZ2JGZpAezZp3biSnNnilWjMs6r8E/edit#gid=0>
*or through the QR code on the flyer.

We will have stations set up with kits for potential donors to join
the National
Marrow Donor Program registry to help cancer patients find a life-saving
marrow transplant they need to survive.

That is where you come in! We would like to get as many people as possible
to join the marrow registry. We welcome everyone! *You could be
someone's genetic match.* The process is quick and only takes *less than 5
minutes*. This includes signing up to be a donor online and swabbing your
cheeks. *YOU could be someone’s cure and that’s why we need YOU to
join the registry. *If you would like to know more about *Be The Match*
click HERE <https://bethematch.org/>.

If you have any questions please contact Celena Parks (
cmparks0719 at email.campbell.edu), Allison Beatty (
adbeatty1222 at email.campbell.edu), and/or Amber Alcindor (
amberalcindor at hotmail.com).

We hope to see you on *March 29th from 12pm-4pm at Maddox Hall or the
Student Union!* Have a great week!