[Pt2024] Pin Your Pride Fundraiser

Hege, Sydney slhege0618265 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Mar 17 10:10:27 EDT 2023

Hello CPHS,

Happy Friday! My name is Sydney Hege and I am the treasurer of  *PRIDE*  in
healthcare. We are having a fundraiser called *Pin Your Pride.* Grab a pin
for $2 cash to wear on rotations or around campus to show your patients or
others you are a safe space/ally for LGBTQ+.

Email and meet me on the main campus at Maddox Hall to grab a pin. Email
Marisa Hurst our secretary at @Marisa Hurst
<mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu> and
meet at Smith Hall to grab a pin and pin your pride!

[image: Pin your PRIDE flyer (2).png]

Thanks for your support,
*Sydney Hege *
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2024
PRIDE in Healthcare | Treasurer
The Beacon | Secretary
Raleigh Neurology Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern