[Pt2024] Study Rooms

Edwards, Emily ekedwards1110 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 16 21:49:28 EDT 2023

Hi y'all!!
After talking with faculty and first year SGA, we are going to implement a
"first come first serve" basis for use of the study rooms. This will take
place as the 3rd years are leaving for clinicals. If anyone needs a study
room to study/eat/hang out etc. you are more than welcome to occupy an
empty room but when you leave for class/long term (more than 30 minutes),
all items need to be removed from the study rooms as we have multiple
students on different schedules and very few rooms. There should be no
items in study rooms when classes are in session. We want to be sure we are
sharing the spaces with all DPT students, as well as other program
students, who may need them.

This was relayed to all DPT students. Please feel free to reach out with
any questions :)
*Emily K. Edwards*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student
Campbell University *College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences*
Class of 2024 Student Government President
Cellphone: 919-796-9600