[Pt2024] APTA-NC Student Conclave

Leineke, Lori A leineke at campbell.edu
Fri Mar 10 10:46:34 EST 2023

Students,

I hope all of you are doing well and are ready for the weekend!  I realize it's a busy time for everyone, but I wanted to pass on information about the APTA-NC Student Conclave.  This year, the Student Conclave will be at Wingate University on Saturday, April 1 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.  There are many great speakers, and the cost is ONLY $20 for APTA members!  What's even better is that Dr. Myers has offered to reimburse the $20 for anyone who attends.  All you need to do is submit your receipt to Ms. Ennis.

But realize, the price above is for "early bird" registrations.  Early Bird ends on March 13.

Here's flyers showing who will be speaking and more information on the conference.  Don't pass up this opportunity to take your PT knowledge even deeper, network with employers and other PT students, and attend a great conference at a rock bottom price!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9533D.65C30390][cid:image002.png at 01D9533D.65C30390]

Dr. Lori Leineke, PT, DPT, EdD
Board Certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Associate Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek NC 27506
4150 US Highway 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546
Work: (910) 893-1959