[Pt2024] Special request to all my classmates

REDFORD, LENNON lmredford0828 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Mar 11 19:55:11 EST 2023

Hey everyone,

I have a huge favor to ask of you all. If everyone could refrain from
bidding on the Boone, NC (or neighboring) locations for the next two
clinical experiences I will owe all of you forever.

I ask this for two reasons:

The first is that my stepdad is fighting a very aggressive kind of cancer.
Prognosis is poor and I honestly do not know how much time I have left to
see him. I want to be around him and my mom as much as I can next year.

The second reason which is kind of cool, is that Megan (my wife) and I are
trying to get pregnant this summer and have the baby during the first 16
week clinical. Both our families live in Boone, so having a clinical at
home would allow Megan and me to be around family when it’s time to have
and raise babies. If the baby does not come during the first 16 week
clinical then we are aiming for the second.

Please consider my request and reach out to me if you want to.

I am going to send this out as an email as well.

Thanks yall,

Lennon Redford
--
*Lennon Redford*
*CPT, MBA, SPT '24*

[image: Campbell Fighting Camels and Lady Camels - Wikipedia]