[Pt2024] October Spirit Week

Riley Shore krshore0516 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Sep 25 11:42:00 EDT 2022

Hello!

October is approaching and that not only means spooky season but also…..
time for National Physical Therapy Month festivities!!

One way we plan to celebrate National PT Month is by participating in a
Spirit Week! Spirit week will be October 17th-21st. DPT1, DPT2 and Faculty
are all encouraged to participate. Each day we will promote spirit week on
Instagram by posting pictures of those who chose to participate. People
will then be able to vote on who they think had the best outfit for the
theme that day.

Here are the themes for the week:

*Monday Oct. 17th:* Silly socks day

*Tuesday Oct. 18th:* Athletic team day

*Wednesday Oct. 19th:* Twin day

*Thursday Oct. 20th:* Campbell Spirit day

*Friday Oct. 21st:* Tie dye day

I’m excited to see everyone’s outfits!

Riley Shore

--
*Riley Shore, LAT, ATC, SPT*

*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student*

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Class of 2024 | President