[Pt2024] Lunch and Learn Recording with ANPT SIG!

Martin, Kelly kemartin0320 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 8 15:16:54 EST 2022

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share the recording and audio links from the Lunch and Learn
today with clinicians/representatives of various ANPT SIGs (Vestibular,
Stroke, Assistive Seating and Technology). It was super informative to
learn ways students can get involved in SIG initiatives as well as the
benefits participation provides us with as students & post-graduation. Dr.
Wellons, Dr. Sawtelle and Dr. Walls offered a huge wealth of knowledge
throughout the lunch hour. I have placed the links below. Have a great rest
of your Tuesday!

Video Recording of 03-08-22 Lunch and Learn
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yvkZ3J3jtgAgZ90elNcukdlLiCobBWiT/view?usp=sharing>
Audio Recording of 03-08-22 Lunch and Learn
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BhvCVIOps0UY7mv4DNCFCGT4KE5XxBiE/view?usp=sharing>

If anyone is interested in exploring the SIGs ANPT offers here is the
website link: https://www.neuropt.org/ --> Special Interest Groups Tab

Sincerely,

*Kelly Martin, SPT*
*Campbell University Doctor of Physical Therapy Student*
*Pro Bono Board Technology Chair*
*Class of 2022 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Representative*
kemartin0320 at email.campbell.edu

Pronouns: she, her