[Pt2024] Pro Bono Clinic - UPDATES

Harper, Madison mlharper0206 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 8 15:11:33 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

It has come to my attention that I did not make this clear before - on the
day you are scheduled to volunteer in the clinic, you are expected to be
present from 4:15 - 6:30/6:45. You will be assigned to two patient
appointments if the schedule is full. Be sure to check all of the
appointments on WebPT to see who you are with that day. There will also be
a short debrief after the last appointment with your group. Lead SPTs (DPT
2s - this will be you) are expected to submit a patient note for
review by *MIDNIGHT
on Wednesday*, so plan accordingly.

PLEASE be sure to review all onboarding materials in this folder prior to
volunteering in the clinic. We are not currently collecting certificates of
completion, but this is a REQUIREMENT to volunteer for your knowledge and
safety and the safety of our patients. Link to folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mvH1jZFLhFD1rH9QQJnF10fY6rPyxIqo?usp=sharing

DPT 1s who are scheduled on 5/4 - this was an oversight mistake and we did
not realize you would be off campus this week. I'm very sorry!! We are
working on rescheduling the day you volunteer, so stay tuned.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.

Have a good week,

*Madison Harper, SPT*

*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student, Class of 2022*

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Pro Bono Clinic Operations Chair

mlharper0206 at email.campbell.edu