[Pt2024] DPT Field Day Spartan Style Relay 2022

Mosher-Hale, Liisa mlmosher0305 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Mar 5 11:10:18 EST 2022

Hey hey Camel Fam!
The 2022 DPT Field Day is coming up THIS Friday! WootWoot! It's gonna be a
complete blast; big shout out to Michael Hunt and team for coming up with
this event! We are including a Spartan Style Relay in the lineup of
festivities. This will be a relay with four team members. It can be a team
with persons of any cohort, but it must be four members.
Think y'all have what it takes to be the CUDPT Spartan Champions?? Let's
find out! Once y'all are registered I will be sending out the event list!
Let's get out there and have a blast!
Register your team with a spectacular team name, here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSem3cWemoPhr9hkXJlyHx_ZZ_wUrtJeiMCkw52nYcD9ME1EgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

Have a great week!
Liisa
*---*
*M. Liisa Mosher-Hale, ACSM-EP, SPT*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student
Class of 2022
Student Ambassador, Co-Director Pediatric SIG
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Contact (269)370-3397| mlmosher0305 at email.campbell.edu