[Pt2024] Apparel Order

Costa, Joyce jlcosta1110 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Jul 8 11:11:05 EDT 2022

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great semester and hanging in
there as it comes to an end.
The showroom is finally open for us to place our orders for CUDPT apparel.
This is the same link that Erin and I shared in our respective class
GroupMes:
https://www.peakresource.com/campbell-university.htm

Please place your orders *by the end of the day on Monday, 7/11. *This is a
shorter window for ordering than we've done in the past, but we are hoping
that we can get the orders in before we leave for break. Please note that
all items will be delivered directly to me, so you do not need to enter any
shipping information when you place your order.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Otherwise, have a
great weekend!

*Joyce Costa, SPT **|* *Campbell University*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Class of 2023 | Class Treasurer
Director | CU Pro Bono Clinic