[Pt2024] Biomechanics Exam Review (2/10)

Taylor, Madison mptaylor0930 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jan 31 08:00:00 EST 2022

Hi everyone!

Chandler and I will be hosting an in-person Biomechanics Exam Review on
Thursday, February 10th at 4pm in room 308. We will have practice questions
and time for any questions or clarifications! Dr. Neville is going to
review the questions prior to the review to ensure we are on track with his
goals for the exam.

I will be sending another email reminder next Monday! Put this review on
your calendar; you aren't going to want to miss it!

P.S. Cookies may be involved.....

Happy Monday! Have a great week!

Best,
Madison T

--
*Madison Taylor, SPT*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences