[Pt2024] Exercise SIG Weekly Exercise Challenge

Lane, Jessica jrlane0312 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Jan 29 10:53:36 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a great start to your semester! The exercise SIG will
be sending out weekly exercise challenges for you to complete and upload
onto your Instagram story! You may upload the flyer,pictures, or videos
each week or you meeting the challenge goal and we will repost onto our
Instagram!!

As you all know, graduate school is challenging but it’s important to stay
physically active to stay connected with each other during these hectic
times, boost your mood, improve sleep, reduce anxiety… the list could go
on!

Please email me if you have any questions about the challenge I’m happy to
answer any questions!

Thank you,

Jessica Lane
--