[Pt2024] Campus Pantry hours

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Wed Jan 19 14:24:41 EST 2022

All,

I wanted to make you aware that the University has a campus pantry which is open to students and staff who are in need of food. The hours are 10am-1pm on Thursdays. If anyone is ever in need and not able to get there during these hours please let me know and I will make sure to get you what you need. Here is the link to their page: https://calendar.campbell.edu/event/campus-pantry-open-hours-2/all/

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D80D3F.CF0A9E70]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D80D3F.CF0A9E70]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.