[Pt2024] MSK SIG Meeting: Thursday 1/27 @12

Mabe, Patrick pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jan 10 13:00:00 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

I hope that you all have had a great break filled with rest and time with
family and friends!  We have a new cohort starting, the class of 2024! How
awesome is that?! Welcome class of 2024! And the 2nd years are starting
their first full time rotation! How cool, you guys got this! Lastly, 3rd
years are starting our last semester of didactic material, where has the
time gone?

On Thursday, 1/27 @ 12 MSK SIG will have our first meeting of the new year.
Dr. Myers will be joining us to provide an added platform for the 1st years
to become more acquainted with him and also for the 3rd years to ask
questions/discuss information related to preparing for upcoming rotations
and boards. We are hoping this meeting will take place in person. Of course
this is contingent upon our ability to return to Smith Hall. Another email
will be sent out to detail where (in person or virtually) the meeting will
take place.

Please bring ideas for future meetings, who would you guys like for the MSK
SIG to interview? Who would you like to have come in for a lunch and learn?
What would you like to learn more about in the context of Orthopaedic PT?
We can discuss the direction everyone would like MSK SIG to go during this
meeting!

*Info on apparel:*
For those who have been patiently waiting for MSK apparel, we are still a
go.  We were just asked by PEAK to wait until after Christmas to get orders
going.  Emails to be sent out about this hopefully next week that will
showcase all the different pieces of apparel that will be offered!

Again, I hope you have had a great Christmas and New Years!!

*Patrick Cody Mabe, SPT*
*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student*
*Campbell University Class of 2022*

*2022 MSK SIG President*