[Pt2024] Krispy Kreme Fundraiser for CUP

Chaconas, Taylor tmchaconas0722 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 25 12:52:27 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon CPHS,

A delicious way to show your support for the Campbell University Physician
Assistant Program! We are holding a *Krispy Kreme Fundraiser* from now
until May 9th. It is *$12* to receive a voucher for a dozen donuts that can
be redeemed at *ANY location and at ANY time*. We hope you all participate
and appreciate all the support. Go Camels!
[image: Krispy Kreme.jpg]

Sincerely,

--
Taylor Chaconas, PA-S
*Campbell University Physician Assistant Program '23*