[PT2021] FW: New Grad Employment Opportunity

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue May 25 13:27:55 EDT 2021

All,

I hope you are doing well!

Please see the below opportunity.

Rachel

From: East, Kimberly J <keast at campbell.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 12:58 PM
To: Ennis, Rachel F <ennisr at campbell.edu>
Subject: Fwd: New Grad Employment Opportunity

FYI
Kim East
Doctor of Physical Therapy Program / Program Coordinator
Campbell University, Tracey F. Smith Hall
4150 US 421 South Lillington NC 27546
Ph:  910-893-1685
Email:  keast at campbell.edu<mailto:keast at campbell.edu>

Begin forwarded message:
From: Shawn Leis <shawn at littlefeettherapy.com<mailto:shawn at littlefeettherapy.com>>
Date: May 25, 2021 at 12:18:29 PM EDT
To: "East, Kimberly J" <keast at campbell.edu<mailto:keast at campbell.edu>>, "Eubanks, Bridget R" <bripa at campbell.edu<mailto:bripa at campbell.edu>>, "Shearin, Heidi" <shearin at campbell.edu<mailto:shearin at campbell.edu>>
Subject: New Grad Employment Opportunity

Hello!

I wanted to reach out to let your new graduates know that we are currently looking for a pediatric physical therapist to join our Charlotte team.  We provide school based and in home PT/OT throughout the greater Charlotte area.  We offer CEU reimbursement, very competitive pay, a flexible schedule, health insurance assistance, mentoring, and the opportunity to be a part of a well respected team of PT's and OT's.  If any of your new graduates would like more information, feel free to pass along my email and I would be happy to chat with them.

Thanks so much,

Shawn Leis, PT
Owner/Physical Therapist
Little Feet Pediatric Therapy
Charlotte, NC
Raleigh, NC
St Louis, MO
(p) 704-931-8022
(f) 833-968-0377
Visit our website! <http://www.littlefeettherapy.com>
Follow us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/littlefeettherapy>
Follow Us on Instagram!<http://www.instagram.com/littlefeettherapy>
[cid:0.28869202780.8838418888698511148.179a442f681__inline__img__src]

The HIPAA privacy rule requires covered entities to safeguard certain Protected Health Information (PHI) related to a person's healthcare.  Information being sent to you may include PHI, after appropriate consent, acknowledgement, or authorization.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain PHI in a safe and secure manner.  You may not re-disclose this patient information without additional patient consent.  Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to safeguard PHI could subject us, or you, to penalties described in federal (HIPAA) and state law.  If you the reader of this message are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the related message.