[PT2021] D2R: Women in Healthcare Panel -- March 24, 2021

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 17 07:20:41 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

March is Women's History Month, a time where we honor women and their
contributions to our history, culture, and society. According to the Census
Bureau, women currently hold 76% of healthcare positions. Although women
dominate healthcare positions, the CEO roles and senior leadership roles
are 13% and 33% women, respectively.

To honor Women in Healthcare, the Dedication to Representation community
will like to invite you all to our *'Women in Healthcare Panel'.* We will
discuss taking a risk, networking, and stepping into leadership roles from
a woman's perspective!

This event will take place on *March 24th at 7:00 PM via zoom *(link
below). We have some great panelists, including CPHS very own, Dr. Paige
Brown! As always, all are welcome and we hope to see you there (virtually)!

Link:
https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/94481360685?pwd=NDd3dTdFWkxjek1jWlRpcXFXNW8vdz09

Sign-Up: Women in Healthcare Panel - Google Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d_iXh6VCuSjYN9JZnJ4SlXM5nrPhjo1eYTPBMftq-Oc/edit#gid=0>
[image: image.png]

Best,

*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu