[PT2021] Reminder: Public Health Capstone Research Project Participation

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 16 16:28:53 EDT 2021

Please see email below from Maham Khan as a reminder for an opportunity to participate in a research project:

Dear Students,

My name is Maham Khan, and I am a graduate student from the CPHS- Public Health at Campbell University. I am writing to invite you to participate in my Capstone research project titled, ‘Examining Campus Climate and Sense of Belonging Among Racial/Ethnic Student Groups on Private Faith-based College Campus.’ We are inviting everyone subscribed to the campus listserv to be part of this survey.

If you decide to participate in this study, you will be asked to complete a 20-minute anonymous survey. Participation is entirely voluntary and you may choose not to take part in the research survey or stop participating at any time. If you have any questions about the study, please email or contact me atmfkhan0226 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:mfkhan0226 at email.campbell.edu> or Myrah Stockdale at stockdale at campbell.edu<mailto:stockdale at campbell.edu>

Here is the survey link:https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0Ar7LwXmuOQ6xO5

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Maham Khan