[PT2021] MSK SIG Residency Q&A

Nugent, Daniel dpnugent0416 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Mar 13 13:00:00 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

The MSK SIG recently interviewed Dr. Evan Liu who graduated from the
University of Illinois Chicago Orthopedics Residency. This is the same
residency program that Dr. Myers, our current MSK lead professor at
Campbell, attended. We were thankful to ask many questions regarding his
experience going through his residency program and also discussed
fellowships a little bit. It was also nice to get a different perspective
about his experience and why he went the route that he did.

For those who were interested in getting more information about
residencies, *we have recorded this interview and tried to make it similar
to a podcast*. I am *attaching both the video and the audio file* to this
email so feel free to listen at your leisure.

If you want to contact Dr. Liu directly his email is: evan.liu at pacificu.edu.
Additionally, he will be hosting a *PT Night Out on 3/18 at 10pm EST* with
the topic being "Is your athlete ready for return to sport?". For those who
do not know what a PT Night Out is, this is where students and clinicians
get together and discuss topics and have fellowship with one another. I
have added the link to the sign up sheet here: PT Night Out Sign Up
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J0paBJhpWGzuO88_uWi43KfdpRUBfmiR3Pp2g7cazzw/edit#gid=0>
.

Please feel free to reach out to me or Cody Mabe if you have any questions!

Thanks,

*Daniel Nugent, SPT, CSCS*
*Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate *
*Campbell University Class of 2021*