[PT2021] Class of 2021 Final White Coat Survey

Kaiser, Katie kakaiser0807 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Mar 13 09:58:07 EST 2021

Good morning all,

We are sending this survey in order to help us make a final decision on
whether or not we should proceed with planning a white coat ceremony. Based
on Dr. Weaver's last email response, we need everyone to respond so that we
can accurately reflect the preferences of our cohort.

Note: We will be making a final decision based on these responses, so
please consider your answer as your final decision. All responses will
remain anonymous.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEikxLK2y8VszpX-tA4O0FRyvNBYCLyUMkvNQNdmcpV39x-g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks,
Katie

--
Katie Kaiser, SPT, LAT, ATC
Campbell University I College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences