[PT2021] REMINDER: Neuro SIG Meeting 6 June at 6:30pm!

Owens, Lyndsey lrowens0306 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Jun 4 07:00:00 EDT 2021

Hello again, everyone!

I am excited to make sure everyone knows that we have an organizational
Neuro SIG meeting, *Sunday, 6 June at 6:30pm Eastern*.

We will be talking about our ongoing projects and getting some new ideas
going. And we will have guests from ECU, who are interested in setting up
their own SIG and looking to get some ideas and make some connections.

Here is the meeting link:
https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/93393597860?pwd=UzI5VmI1ZExsVjA0ZTJka3lGdmhlZz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/93393597860?pwd%3DUzI5VmI1ZExsVjA0ZTJka3lGdmhlZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1622736707413000&usg=AOvVaw2syvOmwbWjTWtIMi2oEcAQ>

And if you are looking for some good listening, you can (re)listen to our
interview with Dr. Rebecca Bliss about the ins and outs of considering a
Neurological Practice Residency, here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/11u59tz_w0te45yeeGW38SY5CIgBsM53M/view?usp=sharing>.

Hope to see you there!

*Lyndsey Owens, SPT*

Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate
Class of 2022
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Contact (918) 404-4001 | lrowens0306 at email.campbell.edu