[PT2021] Dedication to Representation: Welcome Back/Vision Board Event!

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 20 08:06:54 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year and Welcome back!

On behalf of Dedication to Representation, we would like to welcome you all
to our "Welcome Back -- Virtual Vision Board Party!" This event will take
place on *TODAY, January 20th at 6:00 PM via Blackboard. *During this
event, we will have a chance to create vision boards to manifest our goals
for this year!

This year, D2R has some amazing events planned for you all! During the
Welcome Back Event, we will provide updated information about the D2R
community and more details about our upcoming events for the spring
semester!

Below is the blackboard link that will provide you access to the event and
a sign-up sheet. *Those who sign up and attend the event will be entered
into a raffle for a Walmart Gift Card! *

Blackboard Link
<https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/7ee5309961044231aeddb87ebc0c9db9>

Sign-Up Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QH49lepyf1L-mmhBkCwOkhgBTNa9PA3eWyq_DIXqE84/edit?usp=sharing>

Best,

*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu