[PT2021] Blue Light Glasses for Sale!

Sandridge, Hannah hlsandridge0919 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Jan 15 11:00:53 EST 2021

Hello CPHS!

Phi Lambda Sigma is happy to announce that we will be selling *Blue Light
Glasses* now through January 29th. As students we spend a large portion of
our day looking at our computer screens, and this time has increased even
more now that nearly everything has become virtual. Blue light glasses help
to filter the blue light emitted from screens and can provide numerous
benefits for your eyes and overall health such as:

   - Reduced eye strain and discomfort from excessive device usage
   - Improving sleep patterns

See the design options on the attached slide & use this link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=493&SINGLESTORE=true>
to place your order! Once we get the order in they will be available for
pick up in Maddox Hall.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Hannah Sandridge

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | PharmD
Candidate, Class of 2022

Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Chief Counselor (President)

Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society, Alpha Zeta Chapter | Secretary

Rho Chi, Gamma Iota Chapter

American Pharmacists Association- Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)

Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA)

Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP)
CPHS Student Ambassador