[PT2021] BHM Event: Cooking Pelau the Trinidad Way!

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 23 12:10:25 EST 2021

Hello all,

The Dedication to Representation community will like to invite you all to
our last Black History Month event, *"One Pot Dish -- Cooking Pelau the
Trinidad Way!"* Pelau is a famous Afro-Trini dish. This event will take
place on *Thursday, February 25th, at 6:00PM via Zoom *[Link:  One Pot Dish!
<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/93678581241?pwd=TitpaHc3UHFvUUNrQTV1Vk5XTTFDdz09>
].

Please find below the flyer for the event with a list of ingredients that
is required to make the dish. Our *chef *will be our very own *Kafi Friday*
who is Doctorate of Pharmacy Candidate (Class of 2023) at CPHS.
Sign Up: Event Sign Up Sheet!
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hcLQBYv_qFfgNVdJulJXhKtVw5bzBBdhWkvT-l2txOs/edit?usp=sharing>
[image: image.png]
Again, we welcome you ALL! Please feel free to come and cook along with
Kafi (virtually)!

Best,
*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu