[PT2021] FW: Vaccine Announcement-please help

Weaver, Priscilla pweaver at campbell.edu
Wed Apr 7 09:06:04 EDT 2021

Good morning students,

I want to share the information below about a free COVID vaccine for students. You may have received this information but I want to also send it your way as well. I do hope that you consider this opportunity.

Best,
Dr. Weaver

Health & Safety Committee Update

Campbell University will be offering the single-dose Johnson & Johnson (J &J) COVID vaccine free to students during two upcoming clinics on the main campus. Students must be at least 18 years of age to receive the J&J vaccine. This is another initiative to ensure the health and safety of our campus community.  The University strongly encourages everyone, including all students, to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

Clinics details

Friday, April 9
9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
McCall Court, John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center <https://map.concept3d.com/?id=714#!m/90455>

Wednesday, April 21
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Second-floor ballroom, Oscar N. Harris Student Union <https://map.concept3d.com/?id=714#!m/509144>

Schedule a vaccine appointment<https://campbell.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3DGlz3rvCMt6yVg>

For more information on the vaccine clinics: https://www.campbell.edu/coronavirus/campbell-ready/campus-health/student-vaccination-clinics/
Reminder:  if you have already completed your COVID-19 vaccinations you should notify the university using the Self-Report Form. <https://www.campbell.edu/coronavirus/campbell-ready/campus-health/report-your-covid-19-vaccination/>

Mark L. Hammond, PhD
Vice President for Academic Affairs & Provost | Campbell University
P. O. Box 578 | Buies Creek, NC  27506 | 910.893.1211

[CULogo]