[PT2021] PRIDE in Healthcare Interest Meeting

Eason, Hannah heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 29 15:50:33 EDT 2020

Hi all,

It's come to my attention that the link in the email below for the first
PRIDE meeting is broken. My apologies for another email clogging up your
inbox- but here's the updated link.

First PRIDE Meeting
<https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/345a6919aa8d457c9ef373329e43b534>

Thanks!

*Hannah Eason* | MSPH/MPAP Candidate | Class of 2021
PRIDE in Healthcare Co-President |
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
p: (336) - 215 - 0446 | heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu