[PT2021] FW: Student Quarantine Reporting

Weaver, Priscilla pweaver at campbell.edu
Sun Sep 27 15:31:42 EDT 2020

Students,
I want to forward the email below regarding steps to take if you discover you need to quarantine or have been tested for COVID. You all have likely seen the message regarding undergraduate classes. At this time, CPHS programs have a very low positive and quarantine rate compared to the UG population and the residential community and we want to keep it this way so we can keep up the hands-on learning. Lets keep to our policies and procedures across the whole department. Keep up the good work.
Dr. Weaver