[PT2021] Exam Update

Weaver, Priscilla pweaver at campbell.edu
Wed Oct 21 15:01:45 EDT 2020

Students,
I have had some great questions about the exam email I sent earlier. Ms. East will send out a class list of who selected remote/in-person. There is a small percentage who want to take exams here on campus. You can still make a change for this semester and next semester. It is not set in stone. I understand there may be times that you need or want to take an exam in-person instead of remote. Please email Ms. East about the change in advance so she can track numbers for space here.

Also, I want to comment on use of space in the building during open building hours throughout the week, not weekends. My understanding after speaking with student affairs is that students are allowed to utilize open spaces in the building following the same COVID precautions and policies. If there is an open study room or classroom, you can go in there and study with your mask on. Clean up spaces afterwards. We do not want large groups congregating together or crossing between our lab groups so please be mindful of how this is utilized. I would assume it will not take much to shut this ability down so please take advantage of it the right way. I am sure the goal is still to limit student numbers in this building outside of class so remember there are other spaces on campus available as well - union, library.

Thank you,
Dr. Weaver

You're receiving this message because you're a member of the DPT Class of 2021 group from campbell.edu. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message.

View group files<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/DPTClassof2021@campbell.edu/groupsubscription.ashx?source=EscalatedMessage&action=files&GuestId=07c654af-9e1a-4bf0-9b48-cd685e886f00>   |   Leave group<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/DPTClassof2021@campbell.edu/groupsubscription.ashx?source=EscalatedMessage&action=leave&GuestId=07c654af-9e1a-4bf0-9b48-cd685e886f00>   |   Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups<https://aka.ms/o365g>