[PT2021] Exams and Sweetness

Weaver, Priscilla pweaver at campbell.edu
Wed Oct 21 12:48:54 EDT 2020

Hi Class,

First, I just want to say a late thank you for the nice welcome card. It made my day and is very thoughtful.  😊

Second, thank you for filling out the survey on exam location. We will have a few students that will continue to take in-person which is completely appropriate while others are remote. The testing should remain equal between the two groups.

I must remind you that there are strict policies in place regarding prohibited activities withy respect to academic matters pg. 14: https://cphs.campbell.edu/student-resources/academic-bulletin/
For instance, students shall not use materials during an exam unless authorized by instructor; shall not give, solicit, or receive information; fail to report violations; etc.
The penalties are extensive and I can guarantee you that it is not worth it. Please make the right choices.

Faculty will provide their specific detail on what is allowed for each exam; yet the in-person/remote option is in place for each class. If in-person, the room location should be the same unless Ms. East notifies you otherwise.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Dr. Weaver

You're receiving this message because you're a member of the DPT Class of 2021 group from campbell.edu. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message.

View group files<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/DPTClassof2021@campbell.edu/groupsubscription.ashx?source=EscalatedMessage&action=files&GuestId=07c654af-9e1a-4bf0-9b48-cd685e886f00>   |   Leave group<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/DPTClassof2021@campbell.edu/groupsubscription.ashx?source=EscalatedMessage&action=leave&GuestId=07c654af-9e1a-4bf0-9b48-cd685e886f00>   |   Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups<https://aka.ms/o365g>