[PT2021] Fresh Produce Boxes

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Tue Oct 13 09:47:09 EDT 2020

Please see the email below from the Office of Spiritual Life:

Through our relationship with Baptists on Mission at the NC Baptist State Convention, we have the opportunity to secure fresh produce boxes for students, faculty or staff that could use them. These boxes are 12-14 pounds and include fruits, vegetables and a protein. Boxes will be available at Buies Creek Baptist Church on Thursday afternoon. Attached is a link that allows individuals to discreetly contact the Office of Spiritual Life to coordinate distribution through the church Thursday.

Those seeking a box must complete the form so we will know how many boxes we need to set aside. There is a limited number available. Please have those interested complete the form by 8:00am on Wednesday, October 14.

https://campbell.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bsJEU82GnHmHayF

If you have questions, contact Faithe Beam.

Faithe C. Beam
Associate Vice President for Spiritual Life
Office of Spiritual Life
Campbell University
910-893-1548

[CULogo]