[PT2021] Final Exams

East, Kimberly J keast at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 2 15:56:06 EDT 2020

Good Afternoon,

As we address final exams week and making the best decisions in keeping everyone safe it has been determined that no students will return to campus after the last day of classes on November 24th.  There will be a need for necessary adjustments to make that happen.  Please be sure to review this email and adjust your schedules accordingly.

Also, moving forward for the  remainder of in person exams in Smith Hall we will separate the class to ensure safe distancing during exam time.  Please report to the room scheduled for the exam for your temperature check and the proctor will guide you to your testing location.

FINAL EXAM DATES

11/30               DPT 782                       8:00-10:00
12/1                 DPT 778                       8:00-10:00

Please remember that the honesty and integrity policy that each of you sign is in place, as always, during this time.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.  We appreciate your patience and understanding as we move forward to complete the semester.

Kim East
Doctor of Physical Therapy Program / Program Coordinator
Campbell University, Tracey F. Smith Hall
4150 US 421 South Lillington, NC 27546
Ph:  910-893-1685
Email:  keast at campbell.edu<mailto:keast at campbell.edu>
www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria Virginia 22314; telephone 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website:  http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>