[PT2021] DPT Gala Cancelled

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 16 18:44:16 EDT 2020

All,

Below is the correspondence I just sent out to our third year class. Please send your love to them as this is something they have worked and planned for months. This is something that all other cohorts have been able to enjoy. They are sad, and I am sure mad. If you bought a ticket, we are working on getting back the money paid to the company. The treasurer will be in touch with all those who purchased a ticket. The class may hold something their week of graduation but more will come out about that from them if they chose to hold something. Thank you all for your understanding during this time.

It is with a heavy heart that I officially announce the cancellation of your Gala. I have waited to send this as I was very hopeful we could work something out. This has been such a fluid situation and literally communication has been changing by the minute. The events that have happened in our country over the last couple of weeks are unprecedented, and we all need to work together to stop the spread of this virus. I know that this is very hard for you all to accept, but I also know that you understand the circumstances we are all in and facing. I am working with the location to have them reimburse us at this time. I have mentioned to Melissa maybe trying to hold something whether it be a Gala or just a gathering the week of graduation. I am sure that Melissa will be in touch with you about this possibility in the months to come.
Again, I am so very sorry to deliver this news. I wish you all the best and wish you all health.

I am working from the house for the duration and am always available to you. If you need to call me for any reason. You can call or text me on my cell. 910-514-2402

Blessings to you all,
Rachel
