[PT2021] Athletic/Medical Support Needed

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 22 20:41:00 EDT 2020

All,

I am reaching out with an opportunity to help in the evenings at a local school during sporting events. My kids school Cape Fear Christian Academy, 5 min from CU on HWY 421, is looking for someone to be present during athletic games on campus. With COVID-19, our athletic association may mandate we have someone with medical experience onsite. Anyone who is CPR certified, has experience with bandaging and wrapping, taping etc. would be qualified to help. I do not have all the details but was asked to reach out to see if anyone would be interested and then I can get the details or get you in touch with who can answer the questions.

Thanks everyone,

Rachel